Little Blog On The Corner is here to offer productivity tips, goal setting prompts, easy recipes, and self-care tips to help make the lives of working mom’s easier so you can get on with the business of living out your purpose on this earth!!
- Welcome To The CommunityI’m excited to let you know that we’ve partnered with Readitfor.me and have unlocked a free year of their service for you (regularly $299/year).
- Do The Work, Pursue Success, Maintain the Right MindsetI’m excited to let you know we have three new book summaries for you. In this week’s post we are going to learn to do the work, pursue success and maintain the right mindset. I hope you’re ready to grow Hey World Changer! We’ve partnered with Readitfor.me to bring you the best in the business…
- What Has God Called You To Do?All throughout the Bible, we see men and women who were called by God to build an ark, save a nation, erect a temple, repair a wall, or serve as living beacons of God’s power as they were obedient to Him. The good news is, He still works through believers who respond to His call. You may or may not be the next King David, Queen Esther, or even the next Gideon but you are a modern-day hero. God has called to do great things! You are capable of influencing the world around you in powerful ways.
- 10 Scriptures to Help Alleviate Fear and WorryWhen those thoughts of worry and anxiety and fear rise up in .your heart and try to overcome your mind, take the scriptures and overcome fear and worry.
- A Review of Who Not HowWhen we want something done, we’ve been trained to ask ourselves: “How can I do this?” Well, there is a better question to ask. One that unlocks a whole new world of ease and accomplishment. Expert coach Dan Sullivan knows the question we should ask instead: “Who can do this for me?”