Little Blog On The Corner is here to offer productivity tips, goal setting prompts, easy recipes, and self-care tips to help make the lives of working mom’s easier so you can get on with the business of living out your purpose on this earth!!
- Welcome To The CommunityI’m excited to let you know that we’ve partnered with Readitfor.me and have unlocked a free year of their service for you (regularly $299/year).
- Practicing GratitudePracticing Gratitude “There are two ways to life your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein Are you needing a mental pickup? A bit of an emotional lift? I have found in my own life that when I have an attitude of…
- What Has God Called You To Do?All throughout the Bible, we see men and women who were called by God to build an ark, save a nation, erect a temple, repair a wall, or serve as living beacons of God’s power as they were obedient to Him. The good news is, He still works through believers who respond to His call. You may or may not be the next King David, Queen Esther, or even the next Gideon but you are a modern-day hero. God has called to do great things! You are capable of influencing the world around you in powerful ways.
- A Review of Who Not HowWhen we want something done, we’ve been trained to ask ourselves: “How can I do this?” Well, there is a better question to ask. One that unlocks a whole new world of ease and accomplishment. Expert coach Dan Sullivan knows the question we should ask instead: “Who can do this for me?”
- Finance 101-Let’s Talk About Setting Up a Budget!I know that all of you have dreams of spending more time with your spouse, traveling, quitting your day job, and a dozen other very noble and worthy goals, budgeting your finances will help you get there faster.