I know you are busy and you don’t always have time to spend hours in the kitchen. I can relate as I work late most of the time, so it’s nice to have recipes that I can fall back on when I am in a hurry. This is one of them. It will surely be a hit at your house like it is at mine.
Easy Hamburger Pie
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1 can Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Green Beans
- 1 24 oz container Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes Or use leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the mashed potatoes in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Combine the cooked ground beef, both soups, and green beans in a baking dish.
- Top the ground beef mixture with the mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or microwave on high for 5 minutes.
You need to get your family fed and get back to the game of life. This recipe should help you out.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Join the Little Blog Family
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.