I know you are busy and you don’t always have time to spend hours in the kitchen. I can relate as I work late most of the time, so it’s nice to have recipes that I can fall back on when I am in a hurry. This is one of them. It will surely be a hit at your house like it is at mine.
Easy Hamburger Pie
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1 can Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Green Beans
- 1 24 oz container Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes Or use leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the mashed potatoes in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Combine the cooked ground beef, both soups, and green beans in a baking dish.
- Top the ground beef mixture with the mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or microwave on high for 5 minutes.
You need to get your family fed and get back to the game of life. This recipe should help you out.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Should you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Bake your delicious casserole in a baking dish like the one below.
CorningWare French White 1-1/2-Quart Covered Round Dish with Glass Top
You’ll need the perfect place settings to serve your hamburger masterpiece. Consider using the placemats and place settings shown here.
Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting, White
4 Pack Salsa Stripe Hand-Knotted Fringe Placemats
Elegant Flatware Set of 20 Pieces
Libbey Polaris 16-Piece Tumbler and Rocks Glass Set
Let us know what you think in the comments below!