I love this recipe. It reminds me of home. Make this casserole tonight with a delicious tossed salad and an apple crisp, and you’ll be serving up memories of your own.
Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Margarine
- 14 oz Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cooked Minute Rice
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups White Meat Chicken Diced
- Plain Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion in the margarine.
- Add broccoli and cook until completely thawed.
- In a saucepan, heat the soup, milk, and cheese until it melts together into a thick sauce.
- In a casserole dish, add the soup mixture, the cheese mixture, and the rice.
- Next, add the chicken and stir well.
- Sprinkle the casserole mixture with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Is this a recipe you use often or have you tried it? What would you serve with this casserole? Let us know in the comments below.
Join the Little Blog Family
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.