I love this recipe. It reminds me of home. Make this casserole tonight with a delicious tossed salad and an apple crisp, and you’ll be serving up memories of your own.
Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Margarine
- 14 oz Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cooked Minute Rice
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups White Meat Chicken Diced
- Plain Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion in the margarine.
- Add broccoli and cook until completely thawed.
- In a saucepan, heat the soup, milk, and cheese until it melts together into a thick sauce.
- In a casserole dish, add the soup mixture, the cheese mixture, and the rice.
- Next, add the chicken and stir well.
- Sprinkle the casserole mixture with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Should you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Make your mealtime look like a masterpiece by serving your broccoli and rice casserole on a set of colorful fiesta ware. Mix and match two sets of fiesta ware to add additional color to your table.
Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting
Homer Laughlin 4 Piece Place Dinnerware Set, Daffodil
Fiesta Stripes 16-Ounce Tapered Cooler Glass
Fiesta 20-Piece Silverware Set
Is this a recipe you use often or have you tried it? What would you serve with this casserole? Let us know in the comments below.
Join the Little Blog Family
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.