Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream and Berries!
There’s nothing like a decadent dessert that’s not only delicious but is also low in carbs for all of you keto followers! This one can be whipped up in just a few minutes. It’s guaranteed to be the perfect way to end a meal on those summer nights when you’ve lit up the grill and cooked outside because it’s just too hot to heat up the kitchen!
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream and Berries
Decadent blend of cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and fresh berries.
- 1 Mixer
- 1 Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- 8 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Swerve (sweetener)
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Mixed berries: strawberries, blueberries, etc
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms peaks.
- Add in the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
- Fold in a cup of mixed berries or add a few to the top of each serving.