There’s nothing like a decadent dessert that’s not only delicious but is also low in carbs for all of you keto followers! This one can be whipped up in just a few minutes. It’s guaranteed to be the perfect way to end a meal on those summer nights when you’ve lit up the grill and cooked outside because it’s just too hot to heat up the kitchen!
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream and Berries
- 1 Mixer
- 1 Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- 8 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Swerve (sweetener)
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Mixed berries: strawberries, blueberries, etc
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms peaks.
- Add in the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
- Fold in a cup of mixed berries or add a few to the top of each serving.