I am so honored to have received the Mystery Blogger Award from Heidi, the creator of https://riselovelive.com!!
Receiving the notification was the highlight of my entire week! Thank you, Heidi!
According to her About Page, when not writing, Heidi enjoys
- Taking care of her family and her pets
- Singing in the church praise band
- And running the church hospitality committee.
Heidi says she aspires to be “a loving, giving, fun and spontaneous human.” She also loves to share adventures with her husband as they travel “from the ocean to the city and everywhere in-between”.
You can share Heidi’s life experiences by visiting her blog at www.Riselovelive.com.
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. It was created as a way for blogs that haven’t been discovered to gain recognition.
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
Once nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award, the recipient has the option of completing the following tasks (which I have done in this article):
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
Three little known facts about me are:
- I have worked with abused and neglected children for over 20 years.
- My most favorite thing in life is spending time with my family. I love my hubby, my child, my siblings, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins. (If they are family, I love them.<3). My child and my spouse are especially priceless treasures. They are the reason I get up every morning!
- I also love to read and to write. I look forward to the weekend when I can spend an hour or two with my friends that are part of our blogging mastermind group followed by hours and hours of research and writing.
My Questions from Heidi at RiseLoveLive.com
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his/her readers?
The best service I can offer as a blogger is the opportunity to help people become a better version of who they already are and to help them know and live out their purpose.
2. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
My greatest failure is being a workaholic. I regret all of the years and hours I spent working and not taking care of my physical well-being. I have learned you can’t turn back time.
3. What do you do in your spare time?
When I’m not working, I am generally reading or writing. Blogging takes up a great deal of my spare time now.
4. If you could have been a child prodigy, what would you have wanted to be skilled at?
If I had been a child prodigy, I would have like to have excelled in music. I would have wanted to produce music that was meaningful and healing to the hurting.
5. And the funny one (sort-of) – Would you rather have someone special bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning or be able to sleep in as late as you want?
I would prefer breakfast in bed. 🙂 I probably wouldn’t sleep in even if I had the opportunity to do so and even if I did sleep in, I would feel like I had wasted time. LOL
My Nominees Are For the Mystery Blogger Are:
This part was easy for me. There are so many unsung hero bloggers in the blogging world. I will be adding a few new bloggers to the list in the days ahead but these are a few who stand out to me right now:
The Nominees have Five Questions to Answer:
- The age-old question- If you could do anything for a living and knew you would not fail, what would you do?
- What are you most grateful for?
- How do you most want to impact the audience you are currently serving on your blog?
- What is your most valuable skill?
- What is the personality trait that has gotten you into the most trouble as an adult or as a child? (Funny Question)
My most popular posts:
A few of my most popular posts are 7 Survival Tips For Working Moms.
And, a Guide to Personal Development.
The above posts have had the most interaction, comments or shares.
I am again honored to be mentioned for The Mystery Blogger Award.
I hope you get to know a few of the bloggers I have nominated in this post. I also hope you will stay awhile and spend some time reading a few of my popular articles.
Who are some of your favorite bloggers? Who are a few who are just starting on their blogging journey or who do not have massive audiences yet but have quality material to share that you would add to the list?
Let us know in the comments below.
Join the Little Blog Family
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.