I love this recipe. It reminds me of home. Make this casserole tonight with a delicious tossed salad and an apple crisp, and you’ll be serving up memories of your own.
Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Margarine
- 14 oz Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cooked Minute Rice
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups White Meat Chicken Diced
- Plain Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion in the margarine.
- Add broccoli and cook until completely thawed.
- In a saucepan, heat the soup, milk, and cheese until it melts together into a thick sauce.
- In a casserole dish, add the soup mixture, the cheese mixture, and the rice.
- Next, add the chicken and stir well.
- Sprinkle the casserole mixture with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Should you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Make your mealtime look like a masterpiece by serving your broccoli and rice casserole on a set of colorful fiesta ware. Mix and match two sets of fiesta ware to add additional color to your table.
Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting
Homer Laughlin 4 Piece Place Dinnerware Set, Daffodil
Fiesta Stripes 16-Ounce Tapered Cooler Glass
Fiesta 20-Piece Silverware Set
Is this a recipe you use often or have you tried it? What would you serve with this casserole? Let us know in the comments below.