Taco soup is one of our family’s all-time favorites. It’s so easy to make and it’s perfect for those chilly fall and winter football evenings.
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 packet Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4-5 Cans A variety of different kinds of beans Such as: Black beans, kidney beans, ranch-style beans, chili beans, pinto beans
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 Can Hominy or Corn We prefer yellow hominy.
- 1 Bag Corn chips
- Onions, shredded cheese Optional
- Brown the ground beef, drain and set aside.
- Pour the beans, the hominy, and the Rotel tomatoes into a 4 quart Dutch Oven. Do not drain off the liquid.
- Add the taco seasoning and the Ranch seasoning to the bean mixture and stir well.
- Add the ground beef.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over corn chips! Sprinkle with shredded cheese or onions. (optional)
Taco soup is sure to become one of your family’s favorites just like it is ours. What do you serve with your taco soup?
Comment below and let us know.
Join the Little Blog Family
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.